Thailand offers ample choice for every preference and budget no matter what you are searching for, whether you are a history enthusiast, a party animal, a beach bum, water sports die-hard, food adventurer or just in need of peace and quiet – the chances are in your advantage that somewhere in Thailand you can find what you’re yearning for. Here are 10 reasons to visit Thailand:
1. Thailand is a fascinating and unique country to explore with its exceptional and breathtaking sites to witness.
2. Thailand’s exotic culture is preserved through the ages in a country that has never been colonized.
3. Thailand offers traveler variety of places to see from historic temples to enchanting palaces and Angkorian architecture – one is never far away from history and its legacy
4. Thailand is teeming with marine life so diverse and its underwater panorama is just magnificent! Flora and fauna abounds too.
5. Thailand has long been famous with the financially challenge visitors – there is something for every area of interest and every price range, from backpacking to some of the world’s most luxurious hotels. Giving the visitors varied options to choose from.
6. Thailand coastline could mesmerize you to its pristine beaches and emerald-green seas with varieties of water activities to your hearts desire.
7. Thailand is renowned for shopping from rock bottom prices in the market to the most glitzy shopping malls.
8. Thailand offers a lot of gastronomical adventures – cuisine so outlandish yet will tickle your taste buds with sheer delight.
9. Thailand provides you with ease and convenience in traveling. Thai people legendary with its hospitality would be very happy to make your vacation comfortable as possible.
10. The Kingdom of Thailand will surely captivate you beyond imagination and provide you with long lasting memories…
Elephant riding has become an integral part of all tourists visits to Thailand. Well-trained elephants can be ridden through local villages and surrounding forests. The type and length of rides varies â€“ it can be a half hour walk around an elephant village or tourist attraction, or you can...
1, Location Khlong Lat Mayom is one of the three floating markets located close to Bangkok,Thailand, no more than twenty kilometres from town and accessible by taxi from Wongwian Yai (the last BTS station on the Silom Line). Khlong Lat Mayom is nothing like the huge touristy Damnoen Saduak or the crowded...
1, Phuket The name Phuket is derived from the Malay word “Bukit” (meaning hill); true to the name, lush, green hills dominate much of the island’s interior. There are still some rubber plantations and relics of the island’s tin mining operations remaining. Most folks head west to the beaches; Phuket’s...