Embark on a journey combining Southern Thailand‘s picturesque beaches with unique wildlife and community experiences. Travel to the isolated and untouched beach area of Khanom, famous for its rare pink dolphins. Experience a tented safari stay at Elephant Hills and get up close and personal with the Asian Elephant, the largest land animal in the region. Have fun participating in community activities in Koh Klang, before ending your journey in Phuket.
- Having a opportunity to see Khanom's rare pink dolphins
- Discovering Southern Thailand's picturesque beaches with unique wildlife and community experiences
- Participating in local activities such as batik making, visiting fish farms, rice cultivation, or taking a trip in the mangroves in a long tail boat
- Entrance fees
- Return transfers
- Small group touring
- Local English-speaking guides
- 6 nights hotel accommodation
- 1 night tented camp accommodation
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicles
- Breakfast daily,2 lunches and 3 dinners
- Western tour leader based on a minimum of 7 travelers
What's Not Included
- VAT, Tips, and personal expenses
- Others not mentioned in inclusion
Price per person joining group tour
On arrival in Bangkok, transfer to your hotel. This evening, enjoy a welcome drink with your tour leader and the small group you will share your journey with. Fly to Surat Thani and upon arrival transfer to your resort, stopping at some local markets along the way.
In Khanom, a cruise on a local long tail boat takes you to see the rare pink dolphins. Visit a natural fish spa before returning to the resort for a free afternoon.
Hotel: Furama Silom and Aava resort & spa
Journey by boat to Koh Klang, a small fishing island on the Andaman Sea, covered by thousands of acres of mangrove forest. Participate in local activities such as batik making, visiting fish farms, rice cultivation, or taking a trip in the mangroves in a long tail boat.
At dinner, take a hands-on cooking class. Travel to Khao Sok National Park. Take a canoe ride down the Sok River then interact with elephants, before retreating to your tented camp.
Hotel: Islandia Village Resort and Elephant Hills Tented Camp
Embark on a morning jungle trek before traveling to Phuket. Enjoy a free day at this seaside playground, perhaps diving or island hopping. The next day, have a morning at your leisure then transfer to the airport for your onward journey.
Hotel: Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach